Well, I'm technically a day behind, but that's not bad at all. At lunch today (after the menus and before the food), I finished the second Twisted Angles sock.
Yarn: Malabrigo Sock (440 yds/100g, 100% superwash merino), colorway "Archangel."
I made several alterations to the pattern. I felt the Malabrigo was so soft and loosely plied that it needed to be knit at a very tight gauge. Since I'm a loose knitter, this mean size US00/1.75mm needles. For the same reason, I substituted a slip-stitch heel for the regular garter-bordered heel written in the pattern.
Since the feet were biasing so badly, I used a French toe. It alleviates the problem by dividing the foot stitches into thirds instead of halves.
And a fabulous pair of socks. Happy birthday to their lucky recipient . . . who shall remain nameless for now!