Thursday, September 23, 2010

Did you guess?

Did you guess what the teaser was?

If you guessed Anne Hanson's Tudor Grace, you're right!


This lace scarf is one of Anne's Little Nothings series, and I'm loving it. Super-simple pattern (I didn't bother to memorize it, but I think I have anyway) and crystal-clear instructions--as always with Anne.

I'm knitting it in Blue Ridge Yarns Bambi (65/35 superwash merino/bamboo, 400 yds/skein), colorway "Waterfall." The yarn is interesting--the bamboo makes it crunchy (for lack of a better word) and, I think, less floppy than superwash often is. I think it would make really good socks. And how gorgeous is this?


I can't wait to see it blocked.

The really exciting thing about this project is that, come November, I'll be teaching it as a class at my yarn store! My boss Doesn't Do Lace, so she invited me to teach this. *squee*

1 comment: