Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sockses!

Another pair of Mindless Socks, in Regia Silk(55/20/25 wool/silk/nylon), of course!


These are 52 stitches for the foot (48 for the ankle) on 2.5mm needles. I think I still prefer working this yarn on 2mms, but this fabric is pretty nice regardless.


And of course I cast on another pair, this time in Pima Tencel (50/50 pima cotton/tencel), color 7779. I knit a pair of socks for my friend Rachel in this yarn ages ago, and they turned out well. These are for the Irishman (which is why they are ENORMOUS).


That's all the progress on the sock front--the Be Mine socks languish unstarted. But as soon as I'm done with some of this lace, those babies are next in the queue!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Love the socks. Wish I loved to knit socks. I really do. Because those make me want to knit socks.