Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Stash Toss!

Ever have the urge to go through your stash and just see what's IN there? I do!

And along the way, I decided to photograph some things that have hitherto escaped my lens. My stash page, it is enhanced.

A few years ago, I succumbed to a couple of KnitPicks lace samplers. I've knit with a few skeins and traded at least one away, but I still have quite a few kicking around. From the top: Shadow in Vineyard, Shimmer in Galaxy, Alpaca Cloud in Tide Pool. And this is far from all I have. I should get to knitting some more lace . . .




Also a few years ago, I was part of the Blue Moon Fiber Arts Rockin' Sock Club. The yarns are lovely, I just never got around to knitting with (most of) them! Clubs just aren't for me; I work on too long and inflexible a timetable. They do, however, make for excellent eye candy. (Pictured: STR Lightweight Pepe Le Plume and Garden Daze.)


Then of course, there are the odds and ends of the stash--these next two were both gifts! Domy Heather and Diamond Yarn Lima:



Believe it or not, this isn't even everything I took pictures of today, but this post is long enough as it is. Perhaps I'll show off some more next time.

No comments: