Thursday, December 4, 2014

In progress

Oh good heavens, I blinked again, and here it is December.

I have been knitting a great deal, mostly on this:



"This," you may say, "looks an awful lot like a giant blue blob."  Well, you'd be right about that. In theory it will grow up to be a "# 255 Henley neck down pullover for men" (how's that for euphony?), which is intended as a Christmas present for my little brother.  I've been working mostly on that because, as the astute will note, Christmas is only about three weeks away, and the blob is still in blob form.  It is several inches longer now than in the photo but not THAT much longer.

My other project of late, when I can't take anymore of the Blob, is a sock.  It is also intended as a gift, but I don't think it will be a Christmas gift.  More like a vernal equinox gift.


I do have lots and lots of finished objects to show you, but those will have to wait for another day, as I am back to blob knitting.  Later, gators!

No comments: