And here I sit in my new house, enjoying the air-conditioning--it's muggy and overcast today.
Anyway, I finished the prototype for my lace shawl about a week ago and managed to block it before moving. I only got the chance to take pictures today, though . . . so here they are!
First, a few blocking shots. I underestimated the wingspan a little . . .
And the finished product. (It's a little rumpled from being packed away, still.)
Yarn: KP Shadow, colorway "Jazz," approximately 30g, size 3/3.25mm needles. Also featured is my new deck.
The shape of the finished shawl won't be quite like this. This is a scaled-down version of half the complete shawl; it'll be a traditional triangle shape with a center stitch.
Pattern is coming, eventually.