Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Holiday knitting inc

For those of you who don't game, "inc!" is short for "monsters incoming . . . and they don't look friendly." So holiday knitting is definitely inc around here.

Here's the current list, just to keep myself organized:

1) A birthday present for a friend--this is already late. I just hope it's worth it.
2) Socks for my newest cousin (recipient of the Baby's First Tattoo)--and her older brother, of course, so he won't feel left out.
3) Socks for R3's girlfriend, J. I have just the yarn picked out . . .
4) A scarf for R3--he's such a good sport to tolerate my knitting whims, he deserves something in return.
5) Scarves for my housemates. All of them will have to be suitably masculine.

And this is for starters . . . I'm sure I'll think of more.

No comments: